- Project Name: SARA Kaderabad Tower.
- Project Type:
Modern 10(Ten)storied Exclusive Apartment Building
29,Katasur, Main Road, Kaderabad Housing Estate Ltd.
- Land Area:
- Total Apartment:
- Work Start: In-Sha-Allah Nov-2012
- Expected Hand Over: In-Sha-Allah By March' 2016
- Property Features: In continuation of this success story of SARA Builders Limited. is developing SARA Kaderabad Tower, which is very prospective apartment building at the well living surroundings of Kaderabad Housing Estate. Thus it will be the most prosperous and prestigious project ever planned in and around Dhaka city and a lucrative investment for customers of perspective vision.
- Floor Plan: Electro Mechanical Room, Guard Room, Generator Room, Waiting Room.
- Specification of lift: Capacity of 6/8 passenger imported.
- Floor Finish: Floor tiles in total floor area of the apartment (RAK/ MIR/ Sun Power/Fuwang/ CBC).
- Apartment size: Type-A=1650 sft, Type-B=1575 sft, Type-C=850 sft, Type-D=1450 sft, Type-E=1150 sft, Type-F=850 sft.(Including Common Areas).
- All Unit's Details:
Type-A=1650 sft3 Bedrooms 3 Toilets Living Room Dining Room Kitchen 3 Verandahs
Type-B=1575 sft2 Bedrooms 3 Toilets Living Room Dining Room Kitchen 2 Verandahs
Type-C=850 sft2 Bedrooms 2 Toilets Living Room Dining Room Kitchen 2 Verandahs
Type-D=1450 sft2 Bedrooms 4 Toilets Living Room Dining Room Kitchen 2 Verandahs
Type-E=1150 sft3 Bedrooms 4 Toilets Living Room Dining Room Kitchen 2 Verandahs
Type-F=850 sft2 Bedrooms 2 Toilets Living Room Dining Room Kitchen 2 Verandahs
- Supervision: Direct supervision at every stage of construction by experienced Engineers to ensure highest quality.
- Design Criteria:
•Total foundation and super-structure will be designed and supervised by the experience and professional structural engineers.
• Building design parameters will be based on American Concrete Institute (ACI), American Standard of Testing Materials (ASTM) & BNBC codes.
• Structure will be designed considering wind intensity (220 Km/ Hour) as per Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC).
• Total foundation will be designed after Sub-Soil Investigation Report.
• All materials including Steel, Cement, Bricks, Brick-Chips, Sylhet-sand and other aggregates etc of developer's standard.